Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

LIverpool Street Station, London


In London For Christmas! I know it has been a while since I blogged. My apologies. But in my defense, we've been busy. I'm trying to get back to a schedule and I thought I'd start with a few shots of Liverpool Station.



This station seems to be a combination of old and new. We went here on our first full day to walk next door to the Old Spitalfields Market (coming soon). As you can see out the door, it is surrounded by and old neighborhood.


This is the confluence of the underground and a collection of railway lines. The station web site claims that over 64 million people travel through here each year.


There is even a Krispy Kreme in there!


The upper level has shopping for those who have time. There are also a few pigeons flapping about and lots of people hubbub. Since we got through here on the way to most places, we'll visit here often.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.