Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Arriving in Virginia


I am finally recovering from a long and tiring trip across the us to visit Staunton. We are taking care of Dougal and Maguire for our friends the Mickels. I thought you'd appreciate a few shots of the rather large specimens in our charge.



Traveling east is always a trial with the time change working against you. by local clock time, I was scheduled to leave Seattle a bit after noon and arrive in the valley about 11:30 pm. However, our "friends" at United had trouble with our plane and replaced it. All this meant we left too late for me to make my connection at Dulles and I finally settled into the Hilton and got sleep about 2:30 am. Friday afternoon I arrived safely and tired in Staunton.


But Dougal (below) and Maguire (above) bring peace to a weary traveler. As you can see, these are ample kitties. Dougal has such a spark of intelligence in his eyes, doesn't he?


Relaxing into a little east coast heat...an almost welcome change from the northwestern chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.