Pages

Friday, May 04, 2018

The Random Stuff Sold in Stores


I'm sure that you, loyal follower, have noticed that I frequently include shots of random things that I find in the local stores. I have found that I just enjoy photographing these collections of oddments that have been placed as commercial tableau. They are interesting because they are curious and not found in any homes I ever visit, and because the types of things assembled together are often not things you'd see together anywhere but in an antique store.



This arrangement of brightly colored containers spans a broad range of kinds of things that you really won't see outside a store. Besides it is colorful and pretty.


I remember these clowns from going to the country fair as a child.


I'm not really sure what all this is, but it called out to me to take a photo. I think it is because there are a lot of textures present.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.