Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Taking the Plunge



After giving it some thought, I have finally decided to go "full monty" and have now connected the blog commenting to Google+. They are now one. New posts will appear on my feed (is that what it is called?) on Google+ and comments left there will appear on the blog and vice versa (I think).

Jump in and enjoy. Let me know if there are issues. Just trying to get a little bit more exposure for the blog. We seem to currently have regular readers in France, Germany, and Australia in addition to the US. A few other countries show up pretty regularly but it is hard to tell if places like Russia, Serbia, and Thailand have real readers or are simply someone (somebot?) just trying to spoof me and drag me into some sort of mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.