Pages

Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Along the River


I finally got a chance to take a walk along the riverwalk in Snohomish to see what I could see. We've had rain for several days (!) and there was finally a break in the weather so I jumped on it.



At the west end (upstream on the Snohomish River) is an abandoned train trestle spanning the river.


Just because it wasn't raining didn't mean it wasn't cloudy. Today the clouds add to the drama of the river and the bridge.


From the river one sees the backside of a variety of old buildings. This one has some broken windows and textured walls.


At the eastern end of the walk I re-emerged on first street at the Rotary fountain.


On the way back up the street toward the coffee shop (navigating this place is learning to travel between coffee shops), I passed a bakery and found some cookies in the window.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.