Pages

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Spring Is On the Way


We are settling into the pace of life here in Seattle and noticing that it rains a lot. I know this is a shock to all of you, but it really does rain pretty regularly...like everyday! I have seen that the sky is blue in spots but cannot attest personally to the probability that the entire sky is all blue at once.




There is an upside to the rain, however: flowers. In the front yard, we have crocus blooming. These hardy little guys are usually the harbinger of spring elsewhere and it seems to be true here as well.


I ran out front between showers to grab a few shots of this nice flowers. I think they were opening at great speed since I could tell a difference between these images and the day before when I first noticed them.


These small things always bring a smile and help soften the leadened sky.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.