Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2016

The Morning Chorus


This is our first attempt at posting a video so this will be little rough. I shot this on the iPhone and dowloaded it to the computer into my photo software. Of course, that program does nothing for videos except catalog them, so I opened it in iMovie and down-sampled it to 720p, low quality to get the size to something I can upload from here. The video quality is bad and, frankly, not the point.

This video is here for the sounds. I wanted to share with you the sounds we wake to every morning. Including the radio from next door. The birds are wonderful.

On my browser, I see a still image in addition to the video and I don't know why. Ignore the man behind the curtain (at least until I get this figured out).

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.